I know no one is reading this right now, but for anyone who goes back to this post from a later one, I can understand questions raised of why there's another blog out there when the number on the web is probably in the hundreds of millions?
Well, first of all, probably most of the people reading this will be ones who I know. I would like this to a.) be a place where I can keep writing and b.) an outlet for you all to find good news stories and also read updates on what certain people are saying during these times, for example free market economists, or Pope Benedict XVI and his most recent homily or encyclical. These are trying times for any conservative, libertarian, free market economist, Papist, or anyone who is pro-life. I would simply like to publish good news stories and commentary that you might not find on our dear CNN, with some personal commentary in between.
This will also be a trial and error process. I realize I have little web experience, but I hope to acrue more as I run this blog, and I also hope to put in my own commentary when I would like.
That's about it. Any feedback, always let me know! Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment